If you're often - or even constantly - frustrated with slow loading times, screen freezes or crashing programs, your network may be in desperate need of an upgrade…or a tune-up. Here's how to make your network run like new again…
What's Slowing Your Network Down?
Most computers and networks bog down as they age. Here's why:
• Spyware, viruses and other stealth programs secretly hiding in your machine. And we mean "secretly." Today's sophisticated malware is more elusive than ever. Most users will never know what hit them until it's too late. The only telltale sign that your system has been infected is that it starts slowing down over time. These nasty bugs attach themselves to all sorts of programs in your network and work in the background, undetected.
• Your machine is overdue for replacement. Hey, it can only last so long. Manufacturers don't spec PCs to last more than about three to five years. When things start slowing down…or you can't install the latest software…or plug in some of the newer cables…it's time to start shopping. But there are ways you can extend your computer's useful life. Which brings me to #3…
• It's time for a tune-up. Just like a car, your network needs routine maintenance to run at top speed and performance. To keep it running smoothly, there are over 100 checks and updates that need to be done on a regular basis. These include disk defragmentation, patch management and the removal of unnecessary files and programs, to name just a few.
Our Free Tune-up Gets Your Network Up To Speed
If your computer network hasn't had the routine maintenance it needs to run well, we'd like to offer you a FREE Network Tune-Up. Valued at $397, this FREE offer is our way of introducing you to our company. There's no cost or obligation when you say "YES!" to this complimentary service - but you have to act fast! Because of time and staff limits, we can only provide this valuable FREE Tune-Up to the first five who respond!
When you are one of the first five to respond, we'll send one of our friendly expert technicians to your office to:
• Run a full diagnostic on your network to troubleshoot slow, problematic PCs, error messages and other problems.
• Review your firewall and security settings to make sure you are PROTECTED from hackers, viruses, spyware, etc.
• Verify that your data is being backed up in a format that COULD be recovered in the event of a disaster.
• Review system logs for errors and other "red flags" that could develop into bigger problems.
• Examine your computer network's power sources to make sure it's safe from lightning strikes and power surges.
• Tune up your server to free up more space and improve its speed.
• Inspect critical components for dust buildup that can cause overheating, excess friction on moving parts such as fan motors and potential breakdowns.
• Check for loose or poorly connected cables.
• Clean out old and unnecessary temporary files that are stealing precious disk space.
• And much, much more…
Fair Warning: We can only provide this valuable FREE service for the first five companies that contact us. So call today: (866) 809-0399
Receive the COMPLETE Digest FREE every Month click here